Busy times here at SHH&M! A few snapshots of things our members have been working on recently in the hackspace:
Some of the stuff we’ve been up to lately includes:
- Upgrading one of our 3D printers
- Building comfy deckchairs for slow afternoons in the coutyard
- Ultra-lightweight aircraft for indoor flying
- Building and upgrading our network and servers
- Running workshops, including amazing ice-cream!
- Arduino and ESP8266 programming
- Prototyping a pocket-sized (taking-to-the-pub-sized!) boardgame
- Learning woodworking and joinery
- …plus our high altitude balloon project, catching up with friends and being inspired by cool projects at the Halifax Mini Maker Faire, further work on our RFID entry system, and a hundred other things that I don’t have photos of.
It’s been another good month, and it’s only going to get better! If you’re interested in please just get in touch.